Tuesday, August 26, 2008

AUSTIN, DAY THREE...










Yesterday, ugh. I can't believe we made it. We were swarmed by Realtors. They love us! We took a HUGE order from a big shot realtor that paid for our trip. After working from 7am-7pm we decided to go celebrate. The boss took us out to Ruth's Chris. I had never been there. Supposedly they have the best steaks. I have to say I agree. They are served on a 500 degree plate and come out sizzling. It was delicious! We had a nice bottle of wine, fillets, potatoes au gratin, creamed spinach and creme brulee for dessert. We planned on going back to the hotel to work after dinner. We were so tired, just couldn't do it. I got back to my room around 10:30 and was asleep by 11.
We just have one more full 7-7 day left. Tomorrow is a half day and I will be home at about 11pm. I am so glad I am taking Thursday off.

1 comment:

Jennifer Lacy said...

yay - glad you are coming home. looks like a yummy dinner. not so much like my tuna tuesday!