Tuesday, August 2, 2011

First Day of School!!!!






Draven started school on Monday. He is a sophomore! All went well. He is excited about his classes and the teachers he got. So far so good. Since he is (almost) 16... I did not get one back to school photo. I knew that he would just glare at me and be bothered by me wasting his precious time.
Lillie on the other hand... Allowed me to take a bunch of photos! Today was her first day of Preschool. This girl has been asking to go to school since she was old enough to talk. She couldn't wait. Last night she did her homework, can you believe it, homework before the first day of class! I kid. Anyway... The assignment was to tell about yourself.
Name: Lillie
Age: 3
Favorite color: hot pink
Favorite food: mac mac cheese
Favorite book: My Little Pony (Chris was disappointed in her choice, he was hoping for a classic)
Favorite animal: unicorns
Favorite thing to play: Ride Bike (Chris was hoping for cook)
Then on the top of the page she wrote her name, I did the rest of the writing. The only problem is, when she writes her name she doesn't like the duplicate letters in "Lillie" so she only writes the L, I, and E. That's right. She puts on all of her drawings, coloring, and homework "LIE".
I'm sure the teacher will figure it out.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That's adorable and hysterical. LIE, haha! Also, I can't believe school started down there already! Talk about cutting summer short - school doesn't start in Iowa until at least two weeks from now.

Bootsy said...

We started continuos school year.